Banana Green Apple Cake Recipe
“Bananas & Apples are the main stars in this lovely cake”
Here’s an extremely easy Banana Cake recipe that contains lots of yummy fruit – Banana Green Apple Cake recipe
It’s relatively easy to make. It’s also an healthier version as it has apples, bananas and orange juice!
I love the lightness and delicious fruity taste.
Cake Recipe Ingredients
- 250g caster sugar
- 300 g self-raising flour
- 150g butter
- 5 eggs, at room temperature
- 3 green apples, chopped
- 1 green apple, sliced
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
Cake Recipe Preparation
1. Preheat the oven to 135 degree Celsius. Line or Grease a deep round pan.
2. Cream the sugar and butter in a bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs, one by one. Mix thoroughly.
4. Add the vanilla essence, juice and orange zest. Mix well.
5. Add the sifted flour. Mix with a large spoon first before using the electric mixer. This is to stop the flour from “flying” all over your kitchen counter! Mix until well combined.
6. Add the olive oil, bananas and chopped apples.
7. Mix well before turning the mixture onto the prepared pan.
8. Arrange the sliced apples in a circular manner on the mixture.
9. Bake for 40 minutes.
- How do I make a moist cake?
- What are the types of cakes and their basic ingredients?
- What are the different types of cake?
- How do you make a cake allrecipes?
- What can I add to cake to make it moist?
- How do you make cakes moist and fluffy?
- Which ingredient makes cake soft?
- How do you make a cake like a bakery cake?
- How much mayonnaise do you put in cake to make it moist?